Rift Hotfix #13 has been applied to all shards (8:00am PDT 6/13/12 [NA] – 1:00am GMT/2:00am BST 14/6/12 [EU]). Below, we have posted the patch notes.
We are working on the update of Magelo Sync.
INFERNAL DAWN [Raid]
- Players will now be locked to an Infernal Dawn instance after defeating either Gorlach, Bouldergut, or Muglak.
- Players can no longer cast spells while enveloped by Pyreflies.
- After reviewing the Spires phase of the Maelforge encounter, we've made some changes to deal with the under-tuned minion effects intended to engage melee character play. We've also looked into other concerns from melee specs and have added a mechanism for melee characters to fight Maelforge directly, provided by defeating Spire minions.
- Spire minion health reduced slightly.
- Increased the effect and duration of Maelforge's Sacrifice buffs.
- Spire minions now grant a buff to nearby players when defeated, increasing their melee damage and providing them immunity to Maelforge's cone attacks. Tank targeting effects and buffs negate this melee boost.
- Added more checks to the start of phase 4 to prevent it from activating early.
- Fixed odd camera behavior while your character is polymorphed and on non-level terrain.
- Added safeguards against equipment procs remaining active even though the source item was unequipped.