Arena Commander V0.9.2.2 is now live! This is a minor patch, but the most exciting part is the introduction of Anvil Gladiator to the hangar. The Anvil Gladiator is the UEE premiere carrier-based torpedo-plane and space-to-ground dive bomber. You can update your copy of Star Citizen through the launcher now!
v0.9.2.2 Patch Notes
- Gladiator is now hangar ready
- Added Holiday Wreath to game files but it is not yet visible in game
- Added drunk effect for the Liquor Cabinet (Please drink responsibly)
- Strafe up and down is inconsistent in Hornet
- Power plant explosions don’t inherit velocity of the ship they emanate from
- Wingmen stop flying between waves in Vanduul Swarm
- Wingman don’t react to being shot by allies
- Game Client steals mouse focus when loading into the hangar
This patch also adds the festive holiday decorations which will be enabled very soon.
Anvil Aerospace’s Hornet F7C fighter encounters stiff opposition in this TV commercial from the year 2944. Get your Hornet F7C at http://bit.ly/16rCr4c Ultra…
Video Rating: 4 / 5