* Removed the hedge mazes in Meridian and Sanctum.
* Plant Trees in Scarwood Reach: Made this one much easier.
* Defiant: Bug Stomp: Fixed so this quest no longer removes Summer Sunfish.
* Conquest: Increased the Conquest Power payouts for kills, capturing extractors, and overall contribution.
* Conquest: You should now see larger numbers of enemy targets from farther away when doing Conquest with large groups.
* Conquest: Fixed Lifesprings and Turrets being infinitely-usable in Conquest.
* The ‘go to recipe’ button in the Crafting UI now takes you to your sub-combine recipe that crafts the fewest ingredients. Players who have both individual and bulk cloth/hide/ore recipes will be taken to the single-craft recipe from this button.
* Fixed the Defiant crafting daily NPC Sern being non-responsive to players trying to turn in their quests.
* Also fixed a variety of other NPCs in Sanctum and Meridian that didn’t want to talk to players.
* Workorder: Mathosian Longbows should all be giving the correct Wondrous Flux item again.
* Primeval Feast: Removed some objects that caused line of sight obstruction around the Fae Lord Twyl encounter.
* Players can no longer end up with channel owner permissions in cross-shard level channels.
* Entering or canceling Mentoring now has a 2 second casting time.
* Rank 50 PvP cloth armor now actually has the different appearances for Guardian and Defiant mages.
* A case allowing queued channeled abilities to be cast while moving has been fixed.