== FEATURES ==
Intrepid: River of Souls Chronicle
We’ve reached our final weekly feature of content updated for level 60! Our sixth feature is the Intrepid: River of Souls Chronicle, with mobs brought up to max level, with some new rewards to boot!
* Account-bound Radiant Infinity Cells can now be used for upgrading items.
* Fixed a safety hazard with Empyreal Walkers that caused player limbs to stick out of the mech suit. Please Keep All Limbs Inside the Vehicle At All Times.
* The Silverwood Guard’s Outfit cannot be dyed correctly. This will be fixed in a future hotfix.
* To give more time for snowflake farming and achievement chasing, Fae Yule will be extended a week! Phase 3 now ends on Jan. 9th, 2014.
* Some lingering holiday cheer will remain until the 15th, primarily the Store items and the droppable chests.
* Many new Fae Yule achievements have been added for in-game activities!
* Fae Yule teleporters in Tempest Bay should now work correctly for players that have purchased a race or faction change. Thanks to Beanster on the forums!
* Eli Wyllyce, the Fae Yule dimension item vendor, has located his correct inventory. Revelers rejoice!
* The bonus Fae Yule artifacts spawned when a Fae Yule village is built up through Instant Adventure have been reworked for better reliability.
* Store incentive achievements no longer count towards the Achievement Score.
* Dark Ice bells now stack to 99.
RIFT STORE AND SERVICES
* New Years Fireworks are now available under the Fae Yule section of the store. Happy New Years!
* Transcendent versions of Boosts are now available on the Rift Store 24/7!
* Life and Death themed costume weapons are now available in the Wardrobe section.
* Players viewing a wishlist as it’s being modified will see the modifications as they happen.
* Opportunity: Now reduces the global cooldown of abilities it affects to 1s.
* Conflux: Now applied to the Mage instead of the enemy, and is no longer on the global cooldown.
* Salvage Corruption: Increased the duration to 30s.
* Void Barrage: Can now be used while moving.
* Choke: Cooldown reduced to 30s.
– Now consumes less Charge.
– The mage is now immune to crowd control abilities while this spell is being cast.
* Defile: Now increases the chance for damage over time abilities to critically hit by 3%.
* Seeping Corruption: Now causes your damage over time abilities to ignore 10/20/30% of your target’s Resistances.
* Dark Power: Now also increases the range of non-melee damaging abilities by 1/2/3/4/5 meters. Increased range does not stack with the other range increasing effects.
* The follow abilities are now affected by talents that increase the range of non-melee damaging abilities:
– Salvage Corruption
– Deathly Pall
* Improved Void Bolt: Now also reduces the amount of pushback suffered while casting Void Bolt and Life Leech by 33/66/100%.
* Neddra’s Torture: Can now proc on an enemy cleansing DoTs from the Neddra’s Torture target a number of times equal to the number of damage over time effects on the enemy at cast time plus 1, up to 4 times.
* Phobia: Has been removed.
* New Talent: Crippling Terror: The mage’s damage over time abilities gain additional benefit from Spell Power by 4/8/12%. This is a tier 4 talent.
* Void Decimation: Now also affects Neddra’s Torture.
* Radiate Death: Cooldown has been reduced to 20s.
* Warlock Armor: Removed the variance from heal procs.
* Swift Corruption: Now also increases the chance for damage over time abilities to critically hit by 2/4%.
* Life Leech: Now heals for 3% of the Mage’s max health over 10s.
* Improved Life Leech: Now increases the healing done by Life Leech to 4/5/6% of the Mage’s max health over the duration of the effect.
* Draining Bolt: Now heals for 10% of the Mage’s max health.
* Improved Draining Bolt: Now also increases the healing of Draining Bolt by 0.5/1% of the Mage’s max health per Death based damage over time effect on the enemy.
* Natural Awareness: Now procs from both Life and Death based abilities.
* Twin Shots: Fixed an issue where both hits used the same crit roll.
DUNGEONS AND INSTANCES
– Piercing Tentacle no longer causes knockback.
– Lowered the health of the minibosses.
* Locomotive Bulwark
– Debilitating Poison will no longer drain the Locomotive Bulwark’s energy.
– No longer sing the praises of Ultaine when players re-enter the instance and head past his room after he has been killed.
– Wrath of Maelforge takes slightly longer to cast after phase changes and has more visible VFX.
– Lowered the damage of Cursed Blood and Lava Flow.
– Mark of the Damned is slightly more forgiving when it triggers.
INTREPID: THE DROWNED HALLS
* Adjusted the respawn of trash mobs. For real this time.
* A new set of artifacts can now be found inside!
* Planebreaker Abominus:
– Removed 3rd round of jumps needed when fighting the Overseer Council upon their individual platforms.
– Overseer Zor’zyx will now use his fully upgraded Seismic Wave attack upon the 2nd visit to his platform. *As the 3rd visit has been removed.
– Removed the random aspect of which Overseer will begin the fight, it will now always begin with Zor’zyx.
* Warden Thrax:
– Adjusted beam width during Greater Tectonic Transference so that it will cover all edges of the spokes surrounding the Warden Thrax platform.
RETURN TO DEEPSTRIKE
* Fixed an issue that was preventing players from progressing
* Fishing: Droughtlands Fisherman, Moonshade Highlands Fisherman, and Iron Pine Peak Fisherman achievements now function again.
* Some erroneous loot has been removed from he Fae Yule Bonus Loot boxes.
* Various drops from Inyra have had their upgrade recipes fixed.
* Fixed some “Desolate” and “of the Endless Eclipse” items on the raid Store that weren’t displaying their synergy set bonus tooltip.
* Reinforced Ascended’s Sublime Scepter and Ascended’s Sublime Scepter had their names reversed. This has been corrected.