As our crunch becomes a little bit crunchier, we thought this would be a good time to add some additional flavoring to that mix. As such, I’m happy to present our livestreaming schedule for the remainder of this week. The full schedule can be found here (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FIcunMNxaRtjwlNZaT06H7ZKdb4VCA-voAhzp9xRkBI/edit?usp=sharing), and it lays out some of the streaming that we are going to do for the rest of the week. Here is some of what you can expect from us:
1) Tea with Jenesee/Mornings with Max – In this segment you’ll get the latest and greatest news, and a quick look at the day’s livestreaming.
2) Contest Time – Different contests that we will run during the remainder of crunch. These contests are open to everybody.
3) Bring out your Devs – Sit downs with some of the team that is working to deliver Beta 1 to our Backers.
4) Story Time with Max – Kick back and listen to Max read one of our lore tales.
5) Live Q&A with Mark – Unscripted and totally LIVE, head over to Twitch and ask me questions about anything Camelot Unchained and/or CSE.
6) Piercing the Veil – PtV returns! Head over to our Forums and/or send in questions (email address to follow) to Jenesee, and some of the best questions will be answered by us.
7) Painting All the Things – Michelle continues her ongoing painterly magic on Twitch.
8) Character Modeling with Jon – Jon continues on his quest to improve our models and deck them out in the finest combat attire.
9) Tidings with Tyler – Tyler will talk about all sorts of CSE/Camelot Unchained stuff, and also do some Q&A.
10) Up Periscope – Jenesee wanders the studio and talks about all sorts of things.
Besides these segments, we have some other interesting ones coming up, and an especially fun and different bit next week. All in all, we will be livestreaming a minimum of 10 hours this week, as well as turning the cameras on in the studio during the morning. Next week, we’ll stream even more.
Work is moving along quite well so far this week, which isn’t even half over yet. We’ve been breaking and fixing lots of old and new stuff, and the game continues to come into view. It’s still in the distance, sure, but we are seeing it come more and more into focus as we power through the days.
We hope you folks enjoy this week’s streaming fun and frolic. You can find us LIVE on http://www.twitch.tv/citystategames. The segments will then be uploaded to our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/CityStateGames) afterward, as usual. In the Google Sheet above (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FIcunMNxaRtjwlNZaT06H7ZKdb4VCA-voAhzp9xRkBI/edit?usp=sharing) we have the times in Eastern, Pacific, and UTC/GMT. For those outside of the USA, our time will soon shift (on Sunday the 13th) to Eastern and Pacific Daylight time. For this week, Eastern Standard Time is still being followed and, as such, those in the UTC/GMT time zones are still five (5) hours ahead of us. As always, you can head over here (http://www.worldtimebuddy.com) if you need to check on times.